ID:258263

I got bored so I decided to make a Human and a Namek. o.o I think I did pretty well. If you want to give me tips / comments/ fixes, go for it.

SSJ Dark Trunks wrote:
I got bored so I decided to make a Human and a Namek. o.o I think I did pretty well. If you want to give me tips / comments/ fixes, go for it.

nice if your looking for a iconing job on a non rip game contact me at : [email protected]
A couple of things I noticed might help improve your piece. One thing is that, Nameks don't have eyebrows, take away the black line above his eye; substitute it with a dark shade of green. Another thing on your Namek was that you added to much pink on his arms. Also, I reccomend making the base more buff, to capture the look of D.B. Lastly, you should put underwear/short shorts on the base, so you could fit more clothing, especially for girls.
In response to Firekid
Firekid wrote:
SSJ Dark Trunks wrote:

nice if your looking for a iconing job on a non rip game contact me at : [email protected]

Make a classified ad, stop going into every thread to ask for artists. You can always page them if they allow as well.
In response to Pmitch
Pmitch wrote:
Firekid wrote:
SSJ Dark Trunks wrote:

Make a classified ad, stop going into every thread to ask for artists. You can always page them if they allow as well.

k and this is the 1st thread iv posted in asking for a pixel artists

V2. I fixed a few things. The buffness wasn't working out so I left it.