ID:258271

This is my second attempted base icon. I'm really to lazy to do the shading so if you have the time can you edit it for me? Please leave comments.

Flav_Flamez34 wrote:
This is my second attempted base icon. I'm really to lazy to do the shading so if you have the time can you edit it for me?

No. (And a hint of advice refrain from displaying yourself as a lazy individual. People to tend not like to help people who don't want to put in any effort. It's often frowned upon, unless of course you love replies with vibes of mindless hostility.)

Please leave comments.

http://www.derekyu.com/?page_id=218

It's flat, pick a second color to use for shading. If I cant see the second color without putting my nose on my laptop screen(and I refuse to bend my neck) then it obviously needs a hell of alot more contrast.

1st shade - Main body color.

2nd shade - Things that pop out. Like the chest, arms, top of the head or wherever the light source is shining on. All in the sense to add volume to your piece...
In response to Hulio-G
Ok I understand I'll get to it. And post the Shaded version of it.

The only thing different from your base, and the one from the game I'm helping on, Naruto Alliance (Go check the hub, we even have screen shots. Hub is under the key " AllianceGaming"), is that your legs are 1 pixel higher. Go look, everything matches perfectly. Only thing i can tell you even tried on is to attempt to shade the chest, and maybe changed a color.

You pretty much ripped my base, and put it in the showroom.
Pitty.
That base looks very familiar. I can't say from where though.
In response to Bakasensei
Bakasensei wrote:

From me? :<
In response to W1ldr3x
Yeah thats where I thought it was from, but didn't want to say for certain.
In response to W1ldr3x
Actually my base wasn't the same shape. I showed someone it and they shaped it up. I didn't actually knew It came from your base sorry dude. I'll do it over ok.
In response to Bakasensei
Bakasensei wrote:

From the preview on this blog?

http://www.byond.com/members/ChrisGayle
In response to Chris-g1
Ok I'm gonna kill platinum(Guy that shaped and changed it up). And I'm going to remake it over. ok. I'll edit the psot when y base is finished.
In response to Flav_Flamez34
<font size=10"><font color="red">DO NOT POST STUFF YOU DID NOT MAKE! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH</font color></font size>