ID:258307

Since i currently have no internet i been playing round with paint:
Photobucket
WIP i guess
I should have the internet back any day now :)
P.S. you notice all the problems as soon as you post it >_<
Isn't Mario a little fatter than that?
In response to SuperAntx
You might be on to somthing there ;) lol

Photobucket
more fix's o_O
In response to Chris-g1
Chris-g1 wrote:

Photobucket
more fix's o_O

Looks like a nice WIP, I saw just a few issues with it though.

You're missing one too many many of his characteristics (folded jeans at the bottom, and overall shape of the jeans). Mario wears boots, Mario has a belly but actually has skinny arms and his fists should be rotated 30 degrees outwards. Fundamentally speaking, the image is ridiculously saturated and there's too many colors which is what's making everything blurry. You have like 5 shades for each color, you could've just used 2 for each (discluding the outline) and still have gotten a great effect (at least for the jeans). It's practically pillow shaded because of this and of course unnecessary outlines (i.e double outling).

http://www.pixeljoint.com/pixels/ new_icons.asp?dosearch=1&ob=search&search=mario
In response to Hulio-G
Hulio-G wrote:
Chris-g1 wrote:

Photobucket
more fix's o_O

Looks like a nice WIP, I saw just a few issues with it though.

You're missing one too many many of his characteristics (folded jeans at the bottom, and overall shape of the jeans). Mario wears boots, Mario has a belly but actually has skinny arms and his fists should be rotated 30 degrees outwards. Fundamentally speaking, the image is ridiculously saturated and there's too many colors which is what's making everything blurry. You have like 5 shades for each color, you could've just used 2 for each (discluding the outline) and still have gotten a great effect (at least for the jeans). It's practically pillow shaded because of this and of course unnecessary outlines (i.e double outling).

http://www.pixeljoint.com/pixels/ new_icons.asp?dosearch=1&ob=search&search=mario

Yeh it seems a picked up a nasty habbit when using pallet of to many shades, that will have to be fixed, thanks for the critz :)
Chris-g1 wrote:
Since i currently have no internet i been playing round with paint:
Photobucket
WIP i guess
I should have the internet back any day now :)
P.S. you notice all the problems as soon as you post it >_<

Ugh god shade so ugly =S

I fixed my pillow plumber lol
Photobucket