ID:258331

Hi there, i was just browsing art sites and came across somthing that may help people use MS Paint better(Pretty basic) but if it helps in any way then its good.
http://z4.invisionfree.com/pixelclass/index.php?showtopic=64
Mastering mspaint is like mastering the kazoo. It doesn't matter if you're great, you're still playing a kazoo.
In response to SuperAntx
Not everybody has Adobe or wants to learn how to use Graphic gale, Since everyone has(Microsoft users) MS paint, its handy to know.
In response to Chris-g1
Very neat stuff. I make everything in paint, and I found the x10 zoom, grid, and pallet swapping things very awesome. Thanks Chris!
Greetings Chris-g1.
Very useful, I've only started to even attempt at drawing computer-art... and these thing come in handy when I choose not to click the Adobe Photoshop icon on my desktop, I prefer Paint for non-graphical(Pixel Art) work, so it's great to know.

I really like:

• Three colours at once
  • Perfect Square/Elipsis
  • Trailing(Useless, yet interesting)

Thanks Much Chris.
Haywire
In response to KashikoiMeisai
KashikoiMeisai wrote:
Very neat stuff. I make everything in paint, and I found the x10 zoom, grid, and pallet swapping things very awesome. Thanks Chris!

I'm gonna agree with this. MS Paint is the easiest program to pixel in..If it had layers and frames it would be PERFECT.
In response to I hate trees
I think that's exactly what graphics gale is like. Its relatively simple. You can do everything paint can with extras.