ID:258346

ok, so this is just a little something something im working on and want to know what you all think. Do keep in mind however that this is really my first work and im still working on it.

Photobucket

C&C welcome
Did you make the actual Gaara?
In response to Pmitch
as much as i would like to say i did, no, its a sprite i just threw it in there, im probably going to take it out though and make one of my own. I just wanted to see how it looked.
Simplicity, yet still maintained a good balance of contrast, good work. The Garaa seems a little too polished for a first try.

You should be fine, you just need to refine the line-art. Work on the bijuu is not done an the "single pixel level" like it is on Gaara.
Its nice as a rough but you're gonna need to start fleshing it out before anyone can really say anything about it.
Yeah, I can tell you didn't make the guy in the middle. At first glance it looks pretty good though after a little while I can tell that you used just the MS paint paintbrush, and flood xD Which isn't bad at all, and has a nice effect, though you should have gone down to the pixel and made some fixes to spots and get rid of the white spots throughout it.
In response to Bakasensei
I suggest u start with the outline. It becomes a pain later on. Also i like ur color selection.
In response to Hulio-G
Thats because that gaara is from a DS game
Oh lawd(Lol)

I love how the image is coming out, especially how you avoided to even use more then 10 colors! Its like simplicity executed to the highest level.

But I suggest you work a little bit more on the ears though if you know what I mean. But all in all good job.