ID:258361

Flav_Flamez34 wrote:
Good Day to all, I was working on this lifebar for Air Gear Online, And I got pretty caught-up with the coloring.

I was thinking of a black metalic like pattern. Almost the typee as the windows vista trim color. Also if theres a part I need to improve on would someone be likely to explain.

Thank You & C&C

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

the circle looks a bit meh try drawing it your self never use the O tool

p.s if you did draw it re draw it=p
In response to Firekid
What the hell? Is that all you give him advice with?
In response to Firekid
You mean the circle or the whole thing?
In response to Heyya46
Heyya can you offer little bit of advice, and include alot please.
In response to Flav_Flamez34
No advice for now from my side as the lineart is good. Waiting to see the colored version :P
In response to Heyya46
Heyya46 wrote:
No advice for now from my side as the lineart is good. Waiting to see the colored version :P

ok.
In response to Heyya46
He gave him some advice, which you didnt do, dont complain about something so petty.
Like was previously said, fix that circle. I would also leave everything at a 1 pixel range. You have a few spots that are 2 pixels but if you want to leave it like that go ahead.
In response to Akto
Ok.
In response to Akto
I changed up the parts on the circle little bit and added some color, as most people mentioned to see. But I'm still kinda lost on how I want the circle to be.

C&C If it needs anymore adjustments please don't be afraid to share your opinion.
In response to Flav_Flamez34
Flav_Flamez34 wrote:
I changed up the parts on the circle little bit and added some color, as most people mentioned to see. But I'm still kinda lost on how I want the circle to be.

C&C If it needs anymore adjustments please don't be afraid to share your opinion.

I like it, Its got a simple, clean look. My only suggestions would be to up the contrast in your colors, and apply the same lighting you did to the black to the red and blue life bars (in other words, make the upper half of the bars a lighter shade) Also, towards the end you of the bars youve got a double outline going at the top.

The circle looks fine to me, What are you putting there?

Note: If you want to make perfect circles, go into paint, and hold shift while creating your circle. This works with other shapes aswell as in some other programs.
In response to Pmitch
Pmitch wrote:
Flav_Flamez34 wrote:

I like it, Its got a simple, clean look. My only suggestions would be to up the contrast in your colors, and apply the same lighting you did to the black to the red and blue life bars (in other words, make the upper half of the bars a lighter shade) Also, towards the end you of the bars youve got a double outline going at the top.

The circle looks fine to me, What are you putting there?

Note: If you want to make perfect circles, go into paint, and hold shift while creating your circle. This works with other shapes aswell as in some other programs.

Thank You for the advice. Also in the bigger circle their is suppose to be the item slot like for weapons. You scale throught them by using keys I planned out for it. You've been a great help.