ID:258371

ok, so im currently working on the bijuus for the remake and this is my Kyuubi so far...

Photobucket

C&C would be greatly appreciated

(P.S. I do not claim to be a pixel artist...we just cant find one to join the team so im stuck doing it for now -.-)
Wow thats a big one! haha looks good though.

Mind showing us your reference?
In response to Pmitch
umm here is the link to my reference, i used it for the most part but i put my own touches to it...

http://sagir1.free.fr/images1/kyuubi.jpg
BigGooding wrote:
ok, so im currently working on the bijuus for the remake and this is my Kyuubi so far...

Photobucket

(P.S. I do not claim to be a pixel artist...we just cant find one to join the team so im stuck doing it for now -.-)

God Damn!
Why are you dithering it like that, strech the shades out more and redo your pallet, try hue shifting also.

Edit: Sorry i didnt realise you wernt a pixel artist :P so if you dont get any of that just say and ill provide links lol.
In response to Chris-g1
links would be great cause i have no clue what you just said lol
In response to BigGooding
BigGooding wrote:
links would be great cause i have no clue what you just said lol

There all on the front page of this site.
BigGooding wrote:

Photobucket

It seems cool, you just need to work your technique. Take a look at my edit and see what you can pick up. Shade the top of the head like how you did on his butt (let the lightest shade touch the outline), right now it's pillow shaded.

Saturation [level of gray; level of brightness] seemed a bit too high, dithering just doesn't look good unless it's done at the right moments, plus it's less time intensive for you to just make out the shapes yourself. Once the shapes are established go ahead and "imply" any texture (ex. Those hairs on Kyuubis arm). Imply - Rather then make things noisy [fuzzy/blury/think of a bad TV channel] we try to give off hints, that should remain a large part of your mentality.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

In response to BigGooding
yeah i was about to say u didnt fully make that...
In response to Charliegrooms14
Actually he pretty much did fully make it.....Cuz he actually did the coloring and just cuz u had refrence doesn't mean u didn't fully make it >.>
I know this has nothing to do with the critism but excactly how big is the base going to be?