ID:258375

Puting Dbz on hold whilst me and my programer make a rp bleach game
C&C
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
its the child base
Hummmm Finally you do something better XD you better make me a GM you little pecker Well hope you Actually Finish this Game
In response to Alastorlasu
Alastorlasu wrote:
Hummmm Finally you do something better XD you better make me a GM you little pecker Well hope you Actually Finish this Game

.>........................................
im gonna killz you bitch xD
In response to Firekid2
Mhm Keep on Believing i will Rule you and your Photogenic Sheep
Alastorlasu wrote:
Mhm Keep on Believing i will Rule you and your Photogenic Sheep
bitch give me c&c or get off my topicz/ITS MY FUCKING SHEEP BACK OFF
In response to Firekid2
Iight well i havent been on the byond buisness for long but this has to be the smartest Bleach idea Besides Bleach Eternity but that Ended up to be a failure so yea dont improve anything because youll probably fuck it up XDD/ have more Excuses why it isnt up
Alastorlasu wrote:
Iight well i havent been on the byond buisness for long but this has to be the smartest Bleach idea Besides Bleach Eternity but that Ended up to be a failure so yea dont improve anything because youll probably fuck it up XDD/ have more Excuses why it isnt up

Take this conversation elsewhere, This is not the forum, nor the section for that. You know this too Firekid.

As for the base, try fixing the arms, make them swing more naturally while walking. Rather than coming inward, make them appear to be coming straight forward, and straight back. The way you have it coming inward is far too much, at the very least.

In response to Pmitch
Pmitch wrote:
Alastorlasu wrote:

Take this conversation elsewhere, This is not the forum, nor the section for that. You know this too Firekid.

As for the base, try fixing the arms, make them swing more naturally while walking. Rather than coming inward, make them appear to be coming straight forward, and straight back. The way you have it coming inward is far too much, at the very least.

Meh soory Pmitch il try a fix the arms to i get what your talking about because he seems to be hitting his chest xDd