ID:258381

Bored, new street fighter and tekken are coming out so i decided to make a fighter dude(who actually is turning out like Bruce lee lol)
Photobucket

Made in grey scale so i can choose the right pallet once completed :)
Chris-g1 wrote:
Bored, new street fighter and tekken are coming out so i decided to make a fighter dude(who actually is turning out like Bruce lee lol)
Photobucket

Made in grey scale so i can choose the right pallet once completed :)
Lol o.e random fighter dude will i cant say anything about this piece of work since its still wip o.e
Updated a little lol
Photobucket

Shading the stomach will be tricky, im wondering how to start it, Does anybody have a reference of the human body(With light points if possible lol)... Google images isn't really helping much heh.
In response to Chris-g1
Chris-g1 wrote:
Updated a little lol
Photobucket

Shading the stomach will be tricky, im wondering how to start it, Does anybody have a reference of the human body(With light points if possible lol)... Google images isn't really helping much heh.

http://www.posemaniacs.com/
In response to AmonR
AmonR wrote:
Chris-g1 wrote:
Updated a little lol
Photobucket

Ah thanks :)

also update:
Photobucket
In response to Chris-g1
Chris-g1 wrote:
AmonR wrote:
Chris-g1 wrote:
Updated a little lol
Photobucket

Ah thanks :)

also update:
Photobucket

Theres something wrong with the stance of the legs. But i cant quite pinpoint what it is. I'll edit it in a minute to show you. It has something to do with the way you placed the feet, and thier proportion.
In response to Firekid
wheres his thumb <__< on his right hand?
In response to Pmitch
Im just gonna some of my first thoughts,
Abs a litle wide
the right hand (his right) is oddly shapped. It should be facing another direction
the chest is huge compared the body
the sholders and arms are small and not really well defined.
his whole core is huge.
In response to Chris-g1
Chris-g1 wrote:
also update:
Photobucket

Ok let see, the way I see it you are suffering of a case of randomperspectivitis, the torso and legs seem to be pointing forward while the rest of the body is pointing at a 45 angle.
The position of the arms seem really weird to me, if that is a fighting stance then the left arm should be lower down and move closer to the body, right now it looks like he is holding the handles of a bike. The eye of the update is horrible lol, you can use the dark colors you got to define the features of the face. I did a little edit to explain what I mean so here it is

In response to MdNight
MdNight wrote:
Chris-g1 wrote:
also update:
Photobucket

Ok let see, the way I see it you are suffering of a case of randomperspectivitis, the torso and legs seem to be pointing forward while the rest of the body is pointing at a 45 angle.
The position of the arms seem really weird to me, if that is a fighting stance then the left arm should be lower down and move closer to the body, right now it looks like he is holding the handles of a bike. The eye of the update is horrible lol, you can use the dark colors you got to define the features of the face. I did a little edit to explain what I mean so here it is

Haha awesome :) Your usage of colour was great... Ima have to stray away from using the lightest colour so much it seems... You defined it pretty well with the darkest lol.