ID:258387

I've recently been working on a base for our teams game Air Gear Online. When I was doing the front movement for the base I saw that the arms and and legs move weirdly. And I'm not shure which position to actually put it in, can someone please help me out here.

Notice the turning of the body and also, the arms and legs.
Without even checking it out animated yet, the first thing I noticed is the arms are swinging the wrong way. When the left foot goes forward, the right arm swings forward, and when the right foot goes forward, the left arm swings forward. So the arm and leg on the same side shouldn't be extended at the same time or it'll look weird. So basically, flip the upper body around.
In response to AmonR
AmonR wrote:
Without even checking it out animated yet, the first thing I noticed is the arms are swinging the wrong way. When the left foot goes forward, the right arm swings forward, and when the right foot goes forward, the left arm swings forward. So the arm and leg on the same side shouldn't be extended at the same time or it'll look weird. So basically, flip the upper body around.

Ok, I'll have that fixed in a little moment.