ID:258389

I am working on my first base icon for a DBZ game, and I'm not sure if this is the right topic to post it under for help on an icon.

:PROBLEM:
I can never get the legs good to match the top.

PS: This is just the base outline for now I need to get the legs right.

Thanks in advance for whoever helps me out.
I would recomend you working some more on the head, maybe doing it bigger and adding ears? meh, ... also you shall try adding something like a neck, so it doesnt looks like the head is floating ...
In response to Danny Kenobi
Well, thanks for the reply.
I will work on those but could you help me on how to do the legs?
In response to Gizhy

I am not a good pixel artist, but that is a small example of my part .. plus, i did it really fast..
Draw a shape from a reference, not off the top of your head, Google images would work and also keep trying untill your happy with the shape.
In response to Danny Kenobi
Thanks, I appreciate it.

PS: I am going to do it myself and not rip yours so you know.
In response to Chris-g1
I thank you as well for helping.
Not many people would be able to help you with your base in it's current state. You should complete it and then post what you got in order to receive critique on how to improve it. Give your shot at legs and complete the lineart for your base.
I like Danny's edit. But you should add ears and a neck. I can't really give you that much critism with no shading, coloring, etc. But you have potential as an artist, good to see more people involved with the BAS.