ID:258392

Does this building icons look good?
Please don't say I ripped this from anything it's my first turf icons and it took me a long time to make.

Tell me your thoughts about it.

PS: The grass is just to show off the building.
Gizhy wrote:
Please don't say I ripped this from anything it's my first turf icons and it took me a long time to make.

well you have a good start going but theres alot more you can add on. Just try to pay attention to the small details.

personally i would lower the saturation on the blue, its a little bright.
Also if u notice the upper part of the roof is rounded off. The bottom of the roof should be rounded too than.
The door seems too wide for how tall it is.
try to add in some more details to the building its self. Like windows, maybe a small brick pattern. maybe some small grass ascending up the wall.
In response to Mohfar1
O.K., thanks a lot.

I will add more details to it.
In response to Mohfar1
Mohfar1 wrote:
Gizhy wrote:

well you have a good start going but theres alot more you can add on. Just try to pay attention to the small details.

personally i would lower the saturation on the blue, its a little bright.
Also if u notice the upper part of the roof is rounded off. The bottom of the roof should be rounded too than.
The door seems too wide for how tall it is.
try to add in some more details to the building its self. Like windows, maybe a small brick pattern. maybe some small grass ascending up the wall.

Would have to agree with everything he stated to add to it try to do the same with the roof. The adding details perhaps some sory of texture or pattern to it as well.