ID:258396

Haven't been around in forever.
Computer sorta crashed and i had to get a new one but here we go...

Progress:

-> -> -> ->
I thought WoW swallowed you... lol

Nice AAing also and i fancy the pallet one thing i don't know about is how tall the pupil is, maybe a little shorter and its a wrap.

Also maybe maybe add something to the white area around it like maybe making it bloodshot.
Higher contrast in the pallet, AA the pupil(that big thing in the center)
In response to Chris-g1
I know what a pupil is :D
Ill play around with contrast here in a bit.
In response to W1ldr3x

Better? :D
In response to W1ldr3x
Alot! :)

add some glisten to one of the sides though.
Ya see how this works?
http://www.fantasypumpkins.com/2007-pumpkins/ dragon-eye6946.jpg
In response to Chris-g1
Not sure at all where your going with that. >_<
Elaborate?
In response to W1ldr3x
Like there is a light that is reflecting off the eye, and since the eye is watery it glistens and shines.
In response to Bakasensei
Oh, i see.
Ill toy with it here in a sec. Been sick these last 2 days so i have some free time. :D

Edit.

Do you mean something more like that? XD

Second Edit:

I hate when i notice things after i post.
Fixed some rough stuff on the little shine on there. looks more smooth now? :D

Oh yeah, going back to Chris Gayles post, i dont really want to add a bloodshot aorund the eyes. I feel almost as if it would take attention away from the pupil, which is the main focus of this peice.Afraid it would accually make it look worse, :D
In response to W1ldr3x
That's good but I think he meant to add more contrast. You should make the orange brighter, as it is in his reference pic. It'll give the look and feel of light reflecting off the eye.
I updated first post to show the progression its gone through so far. I also tryed to add more contrast in that last frame too.
In response to W1ldr3x
Sorry to bump, but didn't want to make a new post.

Im having some trouble. I cant quite get the scaley look i want. Help? D:

Note: this is just a outline, I still have to smooth some things out. So right now, all i am REALLY concerned about is the texture to get the scale. Not really looking for any other advice as of now.

In response to W1ldr3x

9 colors, am i getting anywhere? :S
In response to W1ldr3x
make the white part bloodshot.
In response to W1ldr3x
W1ldr3x wrote:

9 colors, am i getting anywhere? :S

You are not using the dark colours outside the eye to the same effect as you did inside, Try it out and it may have a sharper look to it, Also it doesn't have to be a perfect oval... make it have a little more shape