ID:258401

Ok so Ruben7 asked me to make him an avatar, so i thought portraits!
Ruben7 Photobucket

Myself: Photobucket

Andre-g1: Photobucket

Heh that was pretty fun... You guys should try it, ill even do a few requests if ya really wanted.
You forgot Andre's.

You can tell by those avatars that we haz over 5 grulzfrends
In response to Ruben7
Ruben7 wrote:
You forgot Andre's.
Oh yeah, Andre: :P
Photobucket
What size are those so I can make one of myself !
In response to Rasengan3oo4
Rasengan3oo4 wrote:
What size are those so I can make one of myself !

64x64 :)
Chris-g1 wrote:
Ruben7 Photobucket

Heh that was pretty fun... You guys should try it, ill even do a few requests if ya really wanted.

Cool, I've noticed these. It's nice to see people challenging themselves, I think this would make a great pixel challenge.
Are you and Ruben twins? (Btw, you can remove the flatness with higher contrast).
In response to Hulio-G
Hulio-G wrote:
Chris-g1 wrote:
Ruben7 Photobucket

Cool, I've noticed these. It's nice to see people challenging themselves, I think this would make a great pixel challenge.
Are you and Ruben twins? (Btw, you can remove the flatness with higher contrast).

Nah he just looks alot like me lol.
and thank you, ill see what i can do hehe
Okay, I know its a showroom, I know you probably won't use it, and I know the light source if off. But damnit I had to fix the hair on it(There were no details, makes me angry >:O)

In response to Bakasensei
Bakasensei wrote:
Okay, I know its a showroom, I know you probably won't use it, and I know the light source if off. But damnit I had to fix the hair on it(There were no details, makes me angry >:O)

:)
i got a hair cut
Photobucket
Chris-g1 wrote:
Ruben7 Photobucket

doesn't seem like you changed much but the hair a few features change on the over faces, the bone structure's are the same in each one it doesn't seem right.
In response to Firekid
Post [link]
There really nice chris nice job. I was wondering if you could make me one too i would appreciate it though :).
In response to Firekid
How can you tell, when you haven't seen our pictures? We could all look alike you know? Chris and I do >=o