ID:258409

Only Line art as of now, but any CC before i start making the other states?

Actually, quite interesting and the fact that it is bigger leaves more room for detail.

Not much critism I can give.
In response to Chris-g1
Thanks Chris, that should help me fine tweak it some before i try to do much else. Thanks :D
W1ldr3x wrote:
Only Line art as of now, but any CC before i start making the other states?

A quick little fix up
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

not great but you get the idea right
In response to Firekid
I wasnt planning on coloring yet, only getting the anatomy of it before starting. Things are much much easier to fix when the arent colored :D

EDIT: I cant quite fix the legs on my line art. They just look wacky... Help? D:

Also, I do see some of the changes you made, ill look into it, :D
In response to W1ldr3x
W1ldr3x wrote:
I wasnt planning on coloring yet, only getting the anatomy of it before starting. Things are much much easier to fix when the arent colored :D

EDIT: I cant quite fix the legs on my line art. They just look wacky... Help? D:

Also, I do see some of the changes you made, ill look into it, :D
Just use the legs i fixed up=l
In response to Firekid
Update:

In response to W1ldr3x
In response to AmonR
hmm?

Edit

In response to W1ldr3x
Erm...it looks like he has a sun burn to me. But good job, I like the way its going.
In response to W1ldr3x

Haha i think you'd get it, dont need CC here just a simple edit
In response to Mesmerise
Update: I played with some shading, tryed to take out uneeded hightlights that made it blurry, tried to define more.

EDIT:
Second Update: Back state

In response to W1ldr3x
Seems like you should relax the shoulders a little more, looks like he is smuggling something into jail through is "bottom".
In response to W1ldr3x
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us adjusted foot, shoulders, head, defined the ears, fixed pants, and chest.
In response to Mesmerise
Mesmerise wrote:
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us adjusted foot, shoulders, head, defined the ears, fixed pants, and chest.

First things first, the shape needs a fix, look at the shoulders, he has a hunch back lol Secondly theres pillow shading in there O_O Here:
In response to Chris-g1

I really need help on sides. Never really learned to do them, oddly. Maybe it would look right if i brought the closest arm in more. Comments?
In response to W1ldr3x
In response to W1ldr3x
The only thing i'll say is those are the broadest shoulders i've ever seen.
In response to W1ldr3x
W1ldr3x wrote:

I really need help on sides. Never really learned to do them, oddly. Maybe it would look right if i brought the closest arm in more. Comments?

Not great but what ever you get the idea
Page: 1 2