ID:258418

ok so all c&c welcome...Have at it and let me know what i can do to better it.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Fixed.
Too tall to me. You need a light source somewhere on his body (right or left). His abs and lower chest is to small. For more detail such as actual abs you might want to rethink the size.
In response to Troy1121
He has light source.. its overhead lol
In response to Mesmerise
He needs to have it coming from one general direction. From my computer screen it looks like the lightsource is coming from the North. Usually it comes from the left or right. Sorry in advance if I am wrong.
In response to Troy1121
A light-source can come from any direction and is not simply limited to left or right.
I know just to me I was thought to usually make a light source/sun come from the left. I know it's only me though.
I like your simplicity of the base you should try to fix the little jagged lines though but I think what you have so far is great.
In response to Troy1121
Hmm, just a question, if the sun is behind you right o.o wouldnt you be pillow shaded o.o dun dun dun conspiracy!
In response to Chris Gayle
No, it would just be shaded areas of darkness depending on how much it is neglected by light.
In response to Chris-g1
I like how stylistic it is, it's a nice change from seeing the same bases over and over.

But the way you've done his pecs makes it look like he has mantitties.
It looks dopey looking. Also, is that based off of my base that I created? It looks a base I made. Though, it could just be a coincidence. I was trying to model it off of an old Megaman game.

In response to Jamora1124
no, i did this all on my own, urs is a nice base tho ^^
In response to SomethingToKnow
Yeah, it might be a coincidence that they look the same.
In response to Jamora1124
jamora, one question are you mdnight? The reason i ask is because

Photobucket

if you notice your base's upper body is an exact match to mdnight's base that he made for naruto evolution
ok, so i did a sword swinging state pls tell me what you guys think...

Photobucket
In response to SomethingToKnow
BigGooding was right. They do look alike. In fact, other then about 6 pixels, they are identical.

Either Jamora or MdNight ripped the other off, and I'm guessing it's Jamora.
In response to Evi of au
Considering Naruto Evo pretty much trased a Naruto Sprite and reshaded, he could have used that same sprite as a ref, or done something simular.

Just giving the benefit of the doubt.
In response to W1ldr3x
Ahh I see. I haven't really seen too many naruto sprites. It's a possibility I guess.

Although Jamora claims to have based his sprite on megaman, and the lines are exactly the same as MdNights... I don't know. Something's still fishy.

:p
In response to Evi of au
To be honest, I never even heard of Naruto Evolution. I DID base the head off of something I saw off this site but, the arms, legs are completely mine and original.