ID:258424

This is my FIRST base, that I have ever created. It's of course being constructed for a video game here on Byond so it's 32x32. I need some tough criticism so tell me what you think of it.

For one of them, the head is bigger than the other. And one has smaller eyes. So, I need some tough criticism. Tell me what you think.
Whyd you fill it in with pink? O_o
In response to Superfetch
Because I didn't feel like doing the actual coloring. Plus, I don't know the right color to color white people because...well, I'm black, and I'm afraid I might color them either too white, or too dark. Which is why I have my friend color and shade.

But, to be honest? Why pink? Because it shows better on most forums. If it were White, you could see it hear but, it's harder to see on deviantArt(Not really) or the Anime forums on Byond, or my forum.
In response to Jamora1124
Why don't you color it black then? Either way it wouldn't hurt to try.
In response to AmonR
I will but, I need a source for preset colors.

I guess tomorrow I'll post a real base. Also, how does the form of the base look? Mainly the heads, are they too big, or too small?
In response to Jamora1124
Jamora1124 wrote:
Plus, I don't know the right color to color white people.

I have trouble doing the skin tone for white people too. I either just make the base black or try to find a pixel of someone and emulate the colors.
In response to Unwanted4Murder
That's a good idea. Making Tan people is easy but, everything is is much more difficult.