ID:258432

Reference:
http://www.mobiriot.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/11/ soul-reaver-screen.jpg

Photobucket

Obviously this is just the basic outline right now but I think Im having some trouble with my perspective. C+C fo shizzle.
I see buttcheeks! :D

I can tell right off the bat that your perspective is different on your chimney and roof.
You can see 3 sides of the chimney and 4 of the roof. >.>
In response to Akto
Well I already knew the perspective on the chimney was wack, I wanted more crit on the side part of the roof.

Either way thanks.
Is the roof getting skiny as it goes back?
The base of the House is stay the same, but the roof shrinks. That might be the main problem.
In response to W1ldr3x
W1ldr3x wrote:
Is the roof getting skiny as it goes back?
The base of the House is stay the same, but the roof shrinks. That might be the main problem.

Yea I was trying to give it perspective since the other side of the house would be further away, but I guess I did it wrong :/
In response to MasoutheCrossdresser
Yeah. If you wanted to do that, the base of the house would have to get smaller with it, you know?

Tip: If this is going to be used in a byond game, I wouldnt worry about it getting smaller as it went back. Unless its a side scroller, then it might be a nice touch. Otherwise, I wouldnt worry. :D
In response to W1ldr3x
Alright, thanks.
Kind of forgot about this but here's an update.

Photobucket

Im having trouble with the shingles on the side so any tips be cool fo shizzle.

-Edit-

Shaded some shingles.

Photobucket

Its for a Soul Eater house which is apparently orange...the light source is kind of random right now because I dont know what my friend is using for it.
In response to MasoutheCrossdresser
Photobucket

Kind of just guessed on how the side shingles should look. The stones around the door are a bit wonky so I need to fix those..