ID:258435

Simple Combo Counter

EDIT: Credit to Mesai for the Combo Lettering.

Includes Numbers 0-9.

As soon as I find a way to post a DMI file, Ill go back and post it, so its broken into tiles, and I can make the AA transparent.

If you can't manage to make the AA transparent yourself, Here is a version with no AA on the HUD Part. Numbers should be Okay.

Note: Based Slightly off of the Chain Meter on the game "Lunia" if you have ever played it.
Note for the Note: Numbers are all Pixeled by me.

You can talk to me on MSN at [email protected] if you have any questions, or you want this modified a certain way. I may do it if I have time :D

Added a black outline around the HUD.

Also made it possible to fill in the numbers with whatever color you need. Just make sure its lighter than the AA around the number. =D
W1ldr3x wrote:
Simple Combo Counter

Note: Based Slightly off of the Chain Meter on the game "Lunia" if you have ever played it.
Note for the Note: Numbers are all Pixeled by me.

Nice Counter, and I played Lunia, I love the game, but hate the whole infinite combos, but I do plan to use it as inspiration for some games... sadly I won't be including this :P.
In response to Latoma
Great game, but with its own flaws.
In response to W1ldr3x
W1ldr3x wrote:
Great game, but with its own flaws.

Other than the complete imbalances towards Eir, Yuki, and Dacy? Erm... maybe we should take this to an instant messenger O_o Got MSN or AIM?
In response to Latoma
Its in the original post.
But so you don't have to hunt for it...

[email protected]

I'm not on my computer, seeing as a family member is passed out in my bed. XD, Ill be on soon.
In response to W1ldr3x
I think I'll use this when I add a combo system to my Dragonball game. Thanks for this and good work. It looks nice.
I used on my Dynasty Warriors game.