In response to Firekid

North
West
South
East

In that order :0
In response to W1ldr3x
Are you sure its that order?

Aren't the blue things supposed to be eyes?

If they are the order should be:

South
East
North
West
In response to Akto
They looked more like ears, and if i'm right, then he's right
In response to Bakasensei
Right away I thought they were eyes too.

Looks good though.
In response to W1ldr3x
W1ldr3x wrote:

North
West
South
East

In that order :0

didnt you understand my edit the high light was coming from the left side the dark shade was on the right your update had the sun coming from both sides?
In response to Firekid
LMAO, your right on directions.
Give me credit though, im sick and it was late :)

At fire:

Slime is transparent, so light would go through.
Least, thats what i was going for. Its not a solid object, but more transparent.

Edit:
I wonder if i can get a transparent effet for the eyes so you can see them on the other side of the body, to give it a nice little transparent effect, without adding colors.
In response to W1ldr3x

Yay for Dream Maker!

Though, it could be done in Photoshop fairly easily. Just make a new layer out of a section of the back (north frame) that would cover the eyes. Place it over the front (south frame) and set its transparency to your liking. Then, since your north frame is the same as your south (save for the eyes), it would look like the back frame with a blurry view of the eyes due to the transparent, slimy body.

No need to change colors in order to do it, buddy. Hope I helped some.
The dark prince majin vegeta wrote:

Yay for Dream Maker!

Though, it could be done in Photoshop fairly easily. Just make a new layer out of a section of the back (north frame) that would cover the eyes. Place it over the front (south frame) and set its transparency to your liking. Then, since your north frame is the same as your south (save for the eyes), it would look like the back frame with a blurry view of the eyes due to the transparent, slimy body.

No need to change colors in order to do it, buddy. Hope I helped some.

Indeed, Also i don't know why the dark shade has been placed on top, what makes it different from two pixels below?

The outline also has some jaggy's in there, might want to fix that... Your outline colour is fudged which never helps, Good incentive to do a Hue Ramp though.
North state, the eyes should be flipped and rasied. Unless you are doing a side scrolling game
In response to Evi of au
It looks like a slime from Lunia.May I have it once your done?
In response to Lastwarrior
Its quite based off of the slime of Lunia. Good Eye.

If i continue to work on it, sure. I have no other plans for it. :D

EDIT:

At Chris and Majin Vegeta:

I never got to thank you for your input. I forgot about this peice a long time ago. But, any way, thanks.
In response to W1ldr3x
You should make it transform like the one in lunia does
In response to Lastwarrior
That would be awesome.
Ill see if I have time. I may start up a project of my own here soon though.
In response to W1ldr3x

I tried a new way of showing a light source, tried to give it a almost watery feel, more like slime.

Comments?