ID:258444

Hello, my name is Apathetic Impulse and I am new to pixel art, and I want to hear your opinions on how I've started so far.

Here is the icon(It's Vegeta with his arms crossed):

You can get in touch with me by replying to this topic or speaking with me on MSN([email protected]).
I made another icon.(Well it's not really another one it's just same, but Super Saiyan)

Here it is:

In response to Apathetic Impulse
Your shading is amazing.

But here some little things do;

fix the side the hair, at one point one side looks like a square
Lighten up your light source so people can identify it.
Also light up the hair color also, he's in super saiyin it should be a bit more lighter.

In other words what you have there is good, keep up the good work.
That's pretty awesome for a new comer. I'm impressed. The only thing that bothers me are his arms. It's..I don't know, but weird. Too fat maybe?
In response to Rasengan3oo4
Rasengan3oo4 wrote:
Your shading is amazing.

Also light up the hair color also, he's in super saiyin it should be a bit more lighter.

Amazing no? great? no ok yeah its great for your 1st pixel suggest you get a bit better then to ask huilo for help as in ask him to teach you bit.
In response to Firekid
Firekid wrote:
Rasengan3oo4 wrote:
Your shading is amazing.

Amazing no? great? no ok yeah its great for your 1st pixel suggest you get a bit better then to ask huilo for help as in ask him to teach you bit.

Does hulio know your refering people to him?
In response to Chris-g1
Chris-g1 wrote:
Firekid wrote:
Rasengan3oo4 wrote:
Your shading is amazing.

Does hulio know your refering people to him?t

Not really,sorry about yesterday to who ever posted this topic i was in a bad mood I shouldn't of posted that's still no excuse i suggest you get a better reference Vegatas hair is all clicked up as in he doesn't have lots of triangles on top of each over any his super sayain jin eyes are green not blue=] and again sorry about yesderday..
In response to Firekid

Firekid wrote:Not really,sorry about yesterday to who ever posted this topic i was in a bad mood I shouldn't of posted that's still no excuse i suggest you get a better reference Vegatas hair is all clicked up as in he doesn't have lots of triangles on top of each over any his super sayain jin eyes are green not blue=] and again sorry about yesderday..

O.o Forgeting about contrast are we?
In response to Xyberman
Xyberman wrote:
Firekid wrote:Not really,sorry about yesterday to who ever posted this topic i was in a bad mood I shouldn't of posted that's still no excuse i suggest you get a better reference Vegatas hair is all clicked up as in he doesn't have lots of triangles on top of each over any his super sayain jin eyes are green not blue=] and again sorry about yesderday..

O.o Forgeting about contrast are we?

Hehe.. Back to work slave! :D