ID:258449

Hey all friend of mine told me to post this here.

Looking for constructive critisim on this.

i would recommend to not add so much detail to it cuz it looks like he has a lot of cuts or bumps o.o and maybe make him less stiff he looks like there forcing him o.o and u may wanna look at the Human body from what im seeing it looks more like a deform human no disrespect of course just look on some tutorials for line art that's all i have to say :o
In response to Dark_Production
Accually, You want LOTS of detail. It was how you used your colors that made it look like he had cuts. Using your outline color made it stand out, like a cut, or something of the sort.

I made a edit showing you the steps you would want to shade a human. I did not change your line art incase you were going for a certain style.

First I redid your outline. Next, I erased the shading, leaving only a base color.Then I added some highlights with the lightest color. Last, I added some shadows. At the End, I changed your pallete, adding some contrast to make details stand out. I also made it more flesh toned.
In response to W1ldr3x
Awesome replies and edit.

I'm planning on redoing the whole base but the examples you have given will give me a great basis to work from.

Thanks a lot :)
In response to Xuiryus
My only advice beyond that is study human anatomy a lot. It helps :D
In response to W1ldr3x
haha I will.

I was thinking to myself the other night.

"Thats such an obvious thing to look up yet I've never done it when making a human character"

Thanks again Wild ;)