ID:258470

Made this last night at home where I have no internet till later today =[. C&C would be helpful, I pixel for fun but if I get good enough I may actually pixel for work.

Photobucket

BxS0ldi3R wrote:
Made this last night at home where I have no internet till later today =[. C&C would be helpful, I pixel for fun but if I get good enough I may actually pixel for work.

Photobucket

Nice :o Never thought you'd get this good.
BxS0ldi3R wrote:

Photobucket

Woah, that's amazing! I'm currently in the process of making a 100% original Dragonball game that is probably the most fast paced game on BYOND right now. If your looking for work then add me on any messenger.

My MSN is: [email protected]

This is the link to the hub for the game:

Click image to view hub.

The game had tons of positive reviews as 'Addicting', 'Fun', 'Original', and players liked it. You can find info on the game in the hub under "Overview".
In response to Forerunnerz
Pretty good. Id suggest not connecting the blue part of the undershirt to his belt though, even if hes bent over. Hair looks pretty good, really digging the shoes.

Definitely remove all the pillow shading from the aura.
In response to Forerunnerz
Don't try to recruit people for your game in their WIP topics. If you want people to work on your game make a topic in the classifieds section.
In response to Son Danny
rofl @ forerunnerz... nice work BX