ID:258708

Hi, I was wondering if I could get some commentary on my base. I want to make my current ones better aswell as have an idea of how I should go about making a running state. Some of my side view icons arn't that great. Thank-you!

Photobucket

Here is my water I'm working on. I would like to hear other people's opinions on it and how I should go about filling it in.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Maybe I need a fresh start?
Photobucket

Is this any better?
Photobucket
Any comments? I think my last one came out the best. Is it too small for quality detail?
In response to Darkjohn66
Last one was better than all of them,but with more work im sure you can do better.
XD
In response to Kidpaddle45
Its been over 2 days and Ive only had one comment thats not much compared to what I am seeing aroundme /=
The water looks awesome. I especially like the top version in the bottom two sample images you've posted.

The sprite base is harder to comment on tactfully because of glaring anatomy issues. The arms are totally disconnected from the shoulders in many poses and overall it looks stiff and blocky. In my opinion, your best bet is to look up some anatomy primers around the tutorials section and start over from scratch.
In response to Saokymo
How is this, its a 32 by 45 base outline.

Photobucket
The arms are way too wide when compared to the lenght of the base and the legs are way too skinny. The ears are placed too high making it look like monkey ears. the neck could be 1 pixel shorter.
I'd suggest to search for some tutorials about this.
Good luck!