ID:258717

Just practicing my pixel art..as much as i can...
Used a picture of Shenron as reference ....kinda looks too much alike o__o;;
i should've tried making a different pose but i was too lazy so i just redrew it the same as the ref. Just coloring and shading already took up 4hrs D:

Photobucket

Also, this is gonna be in Dragon Ball Butoden Online :) *is happy to know its good enough for a game*

That is a mean looking mother fucker right there.
In response to Troy1121
She stayed consistent? The two colors are the skin and the spine...if your referring to the two colors of the spine, you didn't put your arrows in the right place. But even that is correct, it's a darker area.
In response to RJHewitt3
I was pointing at the spikes on the spine I didnt really get where she was getting her lighting from. At points the spikes are light than dark.
In response to Troy1121
Hmm, I don't really see a problem, honestly, with the light source. Just to clarify (in case you don't know) the light source is the dragonballs. (below Shenron)
In response to RJHewitt3
What he said.^^^
In response to Nobukou
err so everything is ok then?
In response to GTD73191
GTD73191 wrote:
err so everything is ok then?

Great.
In response to GTD73191
Only thing I see right now is the red body line. It doesn't round off well, it follows the body's curve until it goes out of view, it kinda straightens out to much!
In response to RJHewitt3
RJHewitt3 wrote:
Only thing I see right now is the red body line. It doesn't round off well, it follows the body's curve until it goes out of view, it kinda straightens out to much!

Ohhhh I see now :D keen eyes you have!
In response to Nobukou
Nobukou wrote:
RJHewitt3 wrote:

ahh i see what you mean
i'll try fixing that.. if im not to lazy
ha ha "orz
In response to GTD73191
GTD, would you be interested in teaming with me on making my games pixel art?
In response to RJHewitt3
I'm the lucky guy she's bounded to me by a love contract. >_> <_<
In response to Nobukou
Let's take out the dead weight *coughs* This guy above me *coughs* and have her for ourselves D:.
In response to Ya Diggg
Ya Diggg wrote:
Let's take out the dead weight *coughs* This guy above me *coughs* and have her for ourselves D:.

Digg I thought you loved me?....add my Msn: [email protected]
In response to GTD73191
GTD73191 wrote:
Nobukou wrote:
RJHewitt3 wrote:

ahh i see what you mean
i'll try fixing that.. if im not to lazy
ha ha "orz

Also it could use a bit of AA aswell.