ID:258730

Ok, I'm starting to feel useless so I need help. I want to make Turf Icons and Clothing for FD using Photoshop. Or should I use another Program? If so which program? And can someone link me to a tutorial on Turf Icon Making and Clothing Making. I really wanna do it on Photoshop because of all the cool brushes and tools, but if you know a better program for what I am looking for you can just tell me. Thank you very much for your consideration. I looked at the guides already in the tutorials and they were pretty much useless. I didn't find anything helpful. I mean if you can maybe mentor me or guide me in the right direction that would be extremely helpful. I wanna learn how to make.
The guides in the turoial section should shows you techniques. It doesn't teach you how to make a grass tile pixel by pixel.
Study some of the grass tiles or bases that you like, try to remake them. First use their colors and your own lineart or vica versa.

Also, i'm a big fan of GraphicsGale and good old dreammaker/paint. Nothing fancy just plain pixel art and animations!
In response to Pandora'sSecret
Pandora'sSecret wrote:
The guides in the turoial section should shows you techniques. It doesn't teach you how to make a grass tile pixel by pixel.
Study some of the grass tiles or bases that you like, try to remake them. First use their colors and your own lineart or vica versa.

Also, i'm a big fan of GraphicsGale and good old dreammaker/paint. Nothing fancy just plain pixel art and animations!

Thanks I may try GG and ok i'll go look for the guides.
http://www.byond.com/members/PixelArt/forum?id=7499

If photoshop is what you're comfortable with, it covers pixel art. Warning: it's a giant png file so loading the page might not be fun.