ID:258904

Chaorace wrote:
This is my base I made, would be great if no1 rips it >_>, I doubt anyone would since ripping is higly looked down upon. Anyways, this is my 3/4th perspective, well toned base for my Naruto game(yes another naruto game...) that's what you're probably thinking. But anyways, I'm here for Crits.

Here it is:
Windyimages

Goodness, a simple [img]link[/img] would be easier then all the .>

If you're wondering. I'm e4r off of wayofpixel.

Hmm look's more like a martial arts game base, saw one awhile ago it just gives feel of non-narutoish base it's pretty decent but here's a few things that are a bit off to me. No offense is intended by the way.

- The head shape with the tiny eyes just totally throws me off.
- The shoulders/neck area with the bulky and sharp arms, seem a bit off and disproportional.
- Legs and shorts seem a bit stubbed and baggy to the max.
- feet well they're a bit fat no offense.

Here's a little edit it's not that great but i tried to point out a few features that could be touched up on you want to try to go for a naruto-anime style feel when it comes to making the base, i tried the legs straight as you did and it just seemed odd to me, so i whent ahead and spaced them out a bit, you should be able to touch up your base with a few reference's from the edit i did, note its entirely up to you if you wish to take the advice or use the base, but if you do wish to just use the edit instead of editing yours feel free to lol.
In response to Aeon Games Inc
Lol. This type of base is perfect for a Naruto game in my opinion, the ones you posted are like enrds who stand up and lift there shirt(I'm referring to really skinny and not well-toned.) I personally like baggy pants, it's just a thing of preference. The small eyes is because it's 3th perspective, so you aren't seeing the whole eye. I like my base to be toned, and muscular, again, probably another thing of preference. But keep critting people >:)