ID:259050

Seeing as BAS is nearly dead i wanted to try and revive it....Stop posting crappy stick figures D:

I forgot how i used to do tree tops so couldn't finish it completely,also i haven't been pixling in a while is don't be too hard on my skills.
Also if needed ill try finishing it if i can,and maybe do more not sure.I have no ideas for part 2.....so if you have some ill take some shout outs...
i like it and that key seems so familiar btw its Coold
In response to Aishot13
Im not cold im DK
In response to MademanOne
no whats your name on ingame names just wondering
In response to Aishot13
DK=DorkKnight....
Dorknight You rember me Coold from nng/nnf
In response to Aishot13
..yes.

Why?
MademanOne wrote:
Also if needed ill try finishing it if i can,and maybe do more not sure.I have no ideas for part 2.....so if you have some ill take some shout outs...

I Normally have porblems deciding where to "Randomly" Add Branches or such to a tree, Aswell As How to make Detailed Hair without it looking... Like, playdough. I dont know how to describe it, but hopefully you get the idea, ill post a screenshot of it if you dont though.
In response to XxLucifersJesterxX
There already is a fur&hair tutorial that is pretty decent, if I remember correctly it was pretty helpful and made by Dneezy, I think anyways. Search for it or just scroll down this forum(Tutorials), he's a very good old friend of mine, and i'm sure he'd help more if you contact him.Though i'm not trying to discourage anyone from making another tutorial just because it's already been done. The more made, the better people will be&learn! Hope I helped you out Jester.