ID:259204

As requested, I reorganized the links on this page a bit. The "Code & Demos" are now a part of the "DM InfoCenter". Hopefully that's clearer.

I added a few of the recent items to the InfoCenter, including Deadron's tutorial, DerDragon's icon archive, and Guy T's HScreen library. Keep the submissions coming!

If any of you want to add your recent games to the demos page, just write a little blurb about it and give me the url (or send me the file). We're starting to get a pretty nice repository of code snippets now.
As requested, I reorganized the links on this page a bit. The "Code & Demos" are now a part of the "DM InfoCenter". Hopefully that's clearer.

Much better. Good job!
In response to Guy T.
On 8/16/00 6:16 am Guy T. wrote:

Much better. Good job!

Yup -- and this makes it more obvious that there is both a guide and a reference. In the good old days, that fact was buried in a set of links at the bottom of the page, causing many to miss one of them.