ID:259206

My apologies for not releasing 248 sooner, as per my statements all week. It's not a major thing, but Dan did do some bug fixes about two weeks ago and I should have at least uploaded those. I got bogged down with some of the new glitzy suggestions with the icon editor; those are now in place.

Dan has been a good boy and is working on an actual DM game. Hopefully that will be ready soon too.

I'll try to put 248 out tonight.
Dan has been a good boy and is working on an actual DM game. Hopefully that will be ready soon too.

How about YOU? When are we getting that MtG game, huh? Or that Warcraft-ish game? (Or are they one and the same? =)

On 8/19/00 2:23 pm Tom H. wrote:

And I'm as of today starting to like how my new game is working. Still lots of work to put something out (mostly doing graphics and sound), but I'm starting to think it will be fun.

Between this and the recently released games like Golf and Hunter, we're starting to get a little batch here!

Hopefully people will keep working on those so that when the public sees BYOND they'll also see some non-alpha or -beta games.