ID:259228

Sorry for the lack of response recently. Dan and I have both agreed on another big-coding-halt to take place after this next release (hopefully Monday). The stability of the program seems to be being compromised recently, so we definitely want to just fix the bugs and start concentrating on organizing the gaming community.

We'll address the recent posts as soon as possible!

In other news, I'm not sure what the heck is going on with our server. It is apparently all ready to go, but for some reason hasn't been activated yet (Dan thinks that they forgot to plug it in). It better be up this week (we are paying an arm & a leg [or at least a thigh] for it).

Tom is getting upset!
Sorry for the lack of response recently. Dan and I have both agreed on another big-coding-halt to take place after this next release (hopefully Monday). The stability of the program seems to be being compromised recently, so we definitely want to just fix the bugs and start concentrating on organizing the gaming community.

That sounds like a good idea. I think the features introduced since the last coding halt have rounded out the system nicely! :)

In other news, I'm not sure what the heck is going on with our server. [snip]
Tom is getting upset!

And when Tom gets upset, Mr. Bigglesworth gets angry. And when Mr. Bigglesworth gets angry... people DIE!
In response to Guy T.
Tom is getting upset!

And when Tom gets upset, Mr. Bigglesworth gets angry. And when Mr. Bigglesworth gets angry... people DIE!

Holy crap, that's hilarious. =)