ID:259236

Here are a couple minor features I'd enjoy...

1) Right-click on an icon in the object tree (or do something similarly simple) to hop right into the icon editor and work on it.

2) Press a hotkey to recompile and then move into the map editor.

Also, I note that although the mouse wheel doesn't work in the code editing window, it does work in the object tree! Figured I'd mention it in case it's a clue to the solution.

Obviously these aren't "A-list" feature requests, but they'd be nice someday. :)
Also, I note that although the mouse wheel doesn't work in the code editing window, it does work in the object tree! Figured I'd mention it in case it's a clue to the solution.

Well I'll be damned. I knew it didn't work in the code editor, but I had no idea it worked in the object tree. And to think all of these times I manually moved the stupid mouse to the scroll bar! =)
On 9/27/00 7:06 pm Guy T. wrote:

Obviously these aren't "A-list" feature requests, but they'd be nice someday. :)

Good suggestions, and duly noted. And Spuzz, your text-coloring suggestion has also been recorded. We just don't have the time for the little things right now. Eventually ...