ID:259281

Just in case some of these late-minute changes compromised the stability, you can still grab the 271 release by going to the 271 subdirectory of the downloads page. I don't think there will be a problem, but at this hour my confidence isn't what you would call "earth-shattering".
Um.. I just installed this and now when I try to run DreamMaker, it asks me for all sorts of DLL files that I don't have. I'm running Windows ME and I downloaded the first couple it asked for, but now its not giving me specific names, or they're names of files that other things use like ZIP.DLL. If you have a library of these files it would be greatly appreciated if they could be posted. Thanx
Yeah, I just downloaded it and now I'm really messed up and can't even install the original version. HELP!!! Something about a dll missing... I don't even have my User folder anymore!
In response to Goten84
On 2/11/01 8:01 am Goten84 wrote:
Yeah, I just downloaded it and now I'm really messed up and can't even install the original version. HELP!!! Something about a dll missing...
Yeah im missing the dll too.
In response to Ebonshadow
On 2/11/01 8:03 am ebonshadow wrote:
On 2/11/01 8:01 am Goten84 wrote:
Yeah, I just downloaded it and now I'm really messed up and can't even install the original version. HELP!!! Something about a dll missing...
Yeah im missing the dll too.
I am too. BYOND should test their products before sending them out.
On 2/11/01 6:40 am Tom H. wrote:
Just in case some of these late-minute changes compromised the stability, you can still grab the 271 release by going to the 271 subdirectory of the downloads page. I don't think there will be a problem, but at this hour my confidence isn't what you would call "earth-shattering".

msvcrtd.dll is the specific DLL I'm being asked for when I run BYOND.
In response to DerDragon
On 2/11/01 7:49 am DerDragon wrote:
Um.. I just installed this and now when I try to run DreamMaker, it asks me for all sorts of DLL files that I don't have. I'm running Windows ME and I downloaded the first couple it asked for, but now its not giving me specific names, or they're names of files that other things use like ZIP.DLL. If you have a library of these files it would be greatly appreciated if they could be posted. Thanx

I am also missing th ZIP.DLL"whatever, whatever", it is damn frustrating.
In response to Kaidorin
On 2/11/01 11:16 am Kaidorin wrote:
On 2/11/01 7:49 am DerDragon wrote:

I am also missing th ZIP.DLL"whatever, whatever", it is damn frustrating.

I missing that damn ZIP.DLL to...I CAN'T STAND IT!!
Back from PA and everything... I looked at the release notes for 272, and it looks great. Especially those features you put in to help with the parsing system! Perhaps I'll see you all at the next GoB.

Z
In response to Little Saiyan
I am too. BYOND should test their products before sending them out.

They do. And when have you released software for dozens of people? Never? I thought so.

[edited] One more thing. It's a privilege to use free software, not a right.