ID:259291

hi!
im a newbie with creating games on BYOND.
curently im working on a RPG called
"Mystic Land Of Adventure". ive got all the icons and stuff worked out but whenever i try starting my game the mob wont move, he just sits there. what im saying is i know not one thing about creating games so.... i dont know what do do...
help me.... please....
help me.... please....

Welcome!

The best way to start is to check out this link. Browse some of the reading material and then download a sample world and play around with it, adding stuff and changing things. This will give you a much smoother introduction than jumping right in and creating something from scratch.

Also, check out the past month or so of posts in the Newbie Central forum. Lots of good info there!
In response to Guy T.
On 3/2/01 1:52 pm Guy T. wrote:
help me.... please....

Welcome!

The best way to start is to check out this link. Browse some of the reading material and then download a sample world and play around with it, adding stuff and changing things. This will give you a much smoother introduction than jumping right in and creating something from scratch.

Also, check out the past month or so of posts in the Newbie Central forum. Lots of good info there!

Okay!!!

THANKS!!!!