ID:259305

I know i havent been posting in a long time bt Ebon ive been watching what your doig with the game i was with you from day one i love what youve done with it keep up the very good work well im on spring break ebon and i got till monday to play but i think its in closed beta if so could i be on it as you know about me im only alowed to be on the weekends my Key is Ashinta Shin i would of posted on the site but it seems the board is down oh and what happened to Zero he was a cool friend it fells great to be back even though its for a little
On 4/15/01 6:19 am Ashinta Shin wrote:
I know i havent been posting in a long time bt Ebon ive been watching what your doig with the game i was with you from day one i love what youve done with it keep up the very good work well im on spring break ebon and i got till monday to play but i think its in closed beta if so could i be on it as you know about me im only alowed to be on the weekends my Key is Ashinta Shin i would of posted on the site but it seems the board is down oh and what happened to Zero he was a cool friend it fells great to be back even though its for a little

No offense, but that's a babble post.

Please do not post about dbz-spar on the byond forum, it just clutters it up. Please post things like this at our webpage. It is www.ebonshadow.byond.com/dbzspar. You can also get to the site by going to the hubpage and clicking dbz-spar, then just click information.
In response to Spuzzum
On 4/15/01 11:47 am Spuzzum wrote:

No offense, but that's a babble post.

Sorry