ID:259953

Maybe in the BYOND 4.0 we could have options to change the statpanel color like, from the plain white, to black, and change regular text to green, and..the red text to blue, etc like this

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Couldn't you do that now by sending the desired stats to the browser window instead of displaying it in the panel itself?

seperate commands could write the html to display seperate data
In response to Benotus
Well yes, but it would be sort of annoying, it would just be easier (and cooler) to do this.

I'm all for it!
I'm pretty sure it's already on the feature list for BYOND v4.0. If I remember correctly the upgrade is going to focus primarily on Dream Seeker customization.
In response to DarkView
Also, I was looking at Poltrait's forum. He had a picture posted, a screenshot of what he said the D.S would look like in 4.0,

Linkage!
http://forums.cjb.net/splashin-about95.html

He didnt exactly say that is what it would look like, but I am guessing that is how it done.
Poltraite - "Here is an example template of how your Dream Seeker window will look while playing. "
I personally don't like using the stat panel. It's good for admins & other quick-access commands & statistics needed by game officials. But, I don't think they should be viewable by normal players. They just look unprofessional & ugly & detracts the overall image of the game. But, hey - that's just me. By the way - if you REALLY want full customization - use the browser, or look into using HUD setups. My DBZ game (http://www.lotd.flagrun.net/) is 100% fully HUD based. From the character creation screen to the inventory, techniques, & shop menus.
In response to Teh Governator
I disagree about players not seeing stat panels, at least for statistics. If you have a very large map view then the browser and HUD might be okay. However, with a smaller view, you're left with a giant chunk of blank space which looks... unprofessional & ugly & detracts the overall image of the game
In response to ACWraith
Agreed.