ID:260820

I'm starting to get a tad curious. I know, I'm not receiving warnings. However, when it's frozen perfectly on a page like:
http://img23.imageshack.us/i/examplepage.png/

for like, 30-40 seconds (yeah, lag can get that bad), it makes me wonder if I received a warning. Besides, shouldn't a warning page's BG be red? Or any other alarming color?

If it is changed, I would like to receive a dummy warning to see what it looks like, so I know not to think a mod warned me for something each time I click Index.

I know it's lag between the sites server and my PC (according to Kaioken), I understand that. But, these psuedo-warning pages aren't too nice :x
I don't think you need to worry about missing a warning. IIRC, they come with a confirmation button you need to press to continue, and I assume the warning doesn't go away until you do so. So even if you refresh the page a while later, it would continue to show up until you confirm it.
It IS an assumption, tho.
Vic Rattlehead wrote:
so I know not to think a mod warned me for something each time I click Index.

Or you could stop doing stuff to get warned so often and then you don't need to be paranoid.

:)
In response to Kaioken
Quick question - are warnings like seen in the BYOND guilds here possible to be done in member-made forums? If so, I think I should just ask someone I know about that part, Kaioken.
In response to Vic Rattlehead
You'll have to ask him both questions. ;)
I assume it is, but I don't know for sure.
In response to Vic Rattlehead
Vic Rattlehead wrote:
Quick question - are warnings like seen in the BYOND guilds here possible to be done in member-made forums? If so, I think I should just ask someone I know about that part, Kaioken.

Yes.

The "Manage Bans" link on a forum will take you to the Manage Site (http://www.byond.com/members/?command=site_admin) area where you can ban users and send warnings. I don't know if the members site has to be a guild or not however, but I'm assuming it doesn't.

In the future, conformation about site features you're not specifically asking for and what not are best placed in the "General Information" section of the BYOND Help forums. =)

If you're wondering, the last warning you recieved on Dream Makers was:
Super-Sexy-BYOND-Moderator Super-Sexy-BYOND-Moderator sent warning to Vic Rattlehead. 10/27/09