ID:261220

Is it possible to have a person who's playing my game have an icon thats a bmp file? When i tried, I was the bmp file, but it shrank to fit into one tile. So, I was wondering if you can have the whole bmp file as the person's icon, so it doesn't shrink to just fit one tile. And if this is not possible, is it possible to have bmp files with different icon states?
Thanx
==============
-Wizard O' How-
==============
The Wizard of How wrote:
Is it possible to have a person who's playing my game have an icon thats a bmp file? When i tried, I was the bmp file, but it shrank to fit into one tile. So, I was wondering if you can have the whole bmp file as the person's icon, so it doesn't shrink to just fit one tile. And if this is not possible, is it possible to have bmp files with different icon states?
Thanx
==============
-Wizard O' How-
==============

No you can't. You can have a turf full size .bmp, but not an obj or mob. I think spuzzum knows how to do a multi tile mob. So ask him. I'm sure it's not too hard.
In response to BurningIce
BurningIce wrote:
The Wizard of How wrote:
Thanx
==============
-Wizard O' How-
==============

No you can't. You can have a turf full size .bmp, but not an obj or mob. I think spuzzum knows how to do a multi tile mob. So ask him. I'm sure it's not too hard.

Or even easier look up Vortezz's multi tile mob library.
In response to BurningIce
I think spuzzum knows how to do a multi tile mob. So ask him.

No, don't ask me anything directly, because I won't answer unless it pertains to my games and my code only. Ask on the forums instead, and other people in addition to me will answer instead.

Yes, I do know. But, I only know how to do it in my code, not yours.