ID:261257

I need a good attack and lvl system... i dont want "Nadrews Lvl system" i already used that i want something with EXP so when u get to the certain EXP ur lvl will go up and when u lvl ur EXP will rise higher..
:-D
(Off the top of my head.)

Give a player mob three variables,
Exp = 0
Req_Exp = 2000
and Level = 1

Whenever your character does something to earn experience, make a little earn experience proc and include in it a check to see if current experience is higher than your current Req_Exp value, and if so, Level +=1 and increase the Req_Exp to a higher amount (maybe Req_Exp *= 2). Then run the experience checker proc again just in case they gained enough experience to gain more than one level.

I think there are better leveling systems out there (I haven't look at Nadrew's), but I've never needed one because I despise leveling games. You might want to search the forum for them though.
In response to GateGuardian
GateGuardian wrote:
(Off the top of my head.)

Give a player mob three variables,
Exp = 0
Req_Exp = 2000
and Level = 1

Whenever your character does something to earn experience, make a little earn experience proc and include in it a check to see if current experience is higher than your current Req_Exp value, and if so, Level +=1 and increase the Req_Exp to a higher amount (maybe Req_Exp *= 2). Then run the experience checker proc again just in case they gained enough experience to gain more than one level.

I think there are better leveling systems out there (I haven't look at Nadrew's), but I've never needed one because I despise leveling games. You might want to search the forum for them though.

need good code that is goood but i need ghole 9 yards....
In response to Newbie mAn
Well, people here are here to teach you code, not to write code for you. If you want to use something, you have to learn how to program it yourself.

Start with the ZBT tutorial, and the FAQ if you haven't already. Then check through the Guide and eventually the Reference when you don't understand certain procs.
Newbie mAn wrote:
I need a good attack and lvl system... i dont want "Nadrews Lvl system" i already used that i want something with EXP so when u get to the certain EXP ur lvl will go up and when u lvl ur EXP will rise higher..

If you were to upgrade my library you would find it does exactly what you just asked for.