ID:261295

Now I dont know if this is a bug report, or a code problem, but just to be on the safe side, I posted it here, obviously :-p. This is kind of hard for me to explain so other people can understand, but here goes. I was editing my map, and I decided it was too small, so I changed it from 100 to 200. Now the area, which is grass, is just black, but only in that box that shows your WHOLE map, not the close up part. Everything else like walls or floors are just fine. How do I fix this?

|============|
|(Wizard of How)|
|============|
This has been fixed in the newest beta, it was just a small glitch with the map editor.
In response to Nadrew
Well, if I make the map size 175 it is just fine. Now for furture reference, is there a set size limit to make a map?
In response to The Wizard of How
Depends on your computer, if you make it too big you'll get a "out of memory" error or something like that.
In response to Nadrew
'Ol Beatrice here can handle anything. *Cant you beatrice?* ::Taps computer lovingly::
In response to The Wizard of How
See I don't tap "Retarded ol' Guss" here I kick him because he sucks, and can't do anything *Can't you, you retarded piece of..." oh umm ::kicks Guss a few times:: glad I got that out of my system.
In response to Nadrew
ROFL!