ID:261433

Good day all I am Green Lime. I was woundering how to add a link to the browse() proc. Yes I do know HTML and the anchor code for it but how do you make that link when clicked apon respond in a dm code mannor.

I have seen it in some games before, like Tanks for an example. So if you could point me in a direction for somthing I could read about it.

LOL!!! ITS LIMEY!
Green Lime wrote:
Good day all I am Green Lime. I was woundering how to add a link to the browse() proc. Yes I do know HTML and the anchor code for it but how do you make that link when clicked apon respond in a dm code mannor.

I have seen it in some games before, like Tanks for an example. So if you could point me in a direction for somthing I could read about it.

I can at that!

Dream Tutor: What Good Is The Browser?
Last month's column on BYONDscape covers browse(), link(), and the client.Topic() functionality you'll need to do what you want. (The client.Topic() stuff will be particularly suited to your needs.)

Lummox JR
In response to Lummox JR
I really need to get my dimes in so I can subscribe to BYONDscape. Dern procrastination! (and probably bad spelling :p)