ID:261454

How do you make layers where someone can only walk on that layer if they go up the ramp. I took a look at Nadrew's layer system. Thats right on what I want to learn how to make. I started thinking that u used the Bump proc for the density but this just seems to hard and to much code. How did you do it Nadrew?
I'm currently recoding my layer system so everyone can understand it.
Green Lime wrote:
How do you make layers where someone can only walk on that layer if they go up the ramp. I took a look at Nadrew's layer system. Thats right on what I want to learn how to make. I started thinking that u used the Bump proc for the density but this just seems to hard and to much code. How did you do it Nadrew?
LOL I seen that message Nadrew Secret huh. Do you use like a bunch of layers and their density var?
In response to Nadrew
Nadrew wrote:
I'm currently recoding my layer system so everyone can understand it.

hmmmmm I could probley understand that thing right there any ways but ok U do that.
In response to Green Lime
Green Lime wrote:
LOL I seen that message Nadrew Secret huh. Do you use like a bunch of layers and their density var?

Layers don't have a density var. They're just visual the whole system is completly visual.
In response to Nadrew
Nadrew wrote:
Green Lime wrote:

Layers don't have a density var. They're just visual the whole system is completly visual.

LOL opppps I ment *area