sleep(usr.spd)
..()
Southeast()
sleep(usr.spd)
..()
Southwest()
sleep(usr.spd)
..()

However, if I hold down a button in one direction, it disregards this and moves at normal speeds anyways. HELP!

Also, I want to make a line that gives me the number 1 if a player has moved at all (this is for the beginning of the game), and 0 if they haven't. Any suggestions?
There are some suggestions for how to setup movement speeds in the FAQ (under developers, on the link to your left). I suggest you look there.
In response to Foomer
Yes, however, the FAQ helps me get to the same point I was at before, they'll move slow for one click, but hold it down and off they go. P.S. If all you're going to do is tell me to go to the FAQ, please don't reply to my messages.
In response to Guardian Angel
hehe
If you don't want help, don't ask for it. If the information you want is covered in the FAQ, I'm going to point you to it, like it or not, because that's what it's for.

If the information FAQ doesn't work, try this:
<code> mob/var/speed = 3 mob/var/locked = 0 mob/Move() if(!locked) locked = 1 ..() sleep(speed) locked = 0 </code>

Would it be alright to tell you to go here: http://www.byondscape.com/scape.dmb/content/000030/ index.html ?