ID:261514

Ok I have my game file and all, and it is error free, have all the correct librarys but when I try to run it, I get an error messege that says "Unable to execute program" I do not know what the problem is. I have tryed to copy and paste all the code into a new environment, that dont work either, I updated to latest BYOND, and still nothing. Anyone know what would be causing this??

Stealth2k
Stealth 2k wrote:
Ok I have my game file and all, and it is error free, have all the correct librarys but when I try to run it, I get an error messege that says "Unable to execute program" I do not know what the problem is. I have tryed to copy and paste all the code into a new environment, that dont work either, I updated to latest BYOND, and still nothing. Anyone know what would be causing this??

Stealth2k

Its not the code, its your DreamSeeker program. I had the same thing when I copied bits of BYOND from my desktop to my laptop because I had no internet on it. :P

All I did was open it manually through DreamSeeker, and that was fine. If it gets too annoying, just try re-downloading and re-installing BYOND.

- Malver
In response to Malver
That did work thanks, are you still having to do that with your program?

Stealth2k
In response to Stealth 2k
Stealth 2k wrote:
That did work thanks, are you still having to do that with your program?

Stealth2k

If I was on my laptop I would be.

The whole reason I was forced to hastily put it on (obviously incorrectly) was because my family was about to go on a roadtrip, and I was told first thing in the morning. I had little time, so I threw bits of BYOND onto my laptop so that I could work on my game in the car. ;)
In response to Malver
Just copy the installation file (setup program that you download. Not the update one the full one) and install that.