ID:2619

On August 1st, I'll be boarding a plane headed for the land of clovers and alcohol. It's not just a trip, though. I'm actually moving to southern Ireland. I really can't help but feel nervous since this is a new thing for me.
It's also going to suck that I'll suddenly be 5-7 hours ahead of most people too. :( But who knows? I might enjoy it.

The reason why I'm posting this a few days early is so I can read any possible replies this might churn up. It won't do much for me right away if I'm unable to read it if I made this post a minute before leaving. So ha.
Wow, sounds interesting. Well g'luck.

--Chwgt
Unlucky. :P
Where'd do you live now?
No fair!
I have been wanting to move to Ireland for several years now, ever since I found out I was part Irish.

Oh well, be sure to let us see some pictures. I already have enough pictures to cover up the walls on my bedroom several times over, but I want more! >=)
Have fun, dude! I so want to go over there for vacation one of these days :D
sarmyyyyy... well, i guess there's a lot of job opportunities for you in Ireland... you could... pick potatoes, peel potatoes, farm potatoes, sell potatoes, or be a homeless vagrant! (right elation???)
all jokes aside, hope you have fun! ...hey, didnt i hear something about the IRA making peace with southern Ireland now or something recently?
well, thats a good thing, unless i'm dreaming...