ID:265033

Code:
mob
proc
Medals()
if(src.Yens<100)
var/Medal1 = world.GetMedal("Unlock Tsunade!", key)
if(Medal1)
src.Yens=100

Problem description:
Okay, let me explain how does it work: The player logins and it calls the proc. Before anything happens, it loads player's savefile, so if he has already unlocked the medals, it isn't called, it's meant to change your Yens Medal, when you login and the Server verifies you have that medal unlocked it says: "You have Tsunade unlocked!".

I deleted the saves on my server (single player) a lot of times, and after relogging the proc was working well, it took a bit to me to get in the game the first time, but it still worked. I shared the host files and it isn't working. I wonder if the computer can block the proc due to the need of taking hub's info (external).

Any idea? I really need to fix this :(

Thanks.
I think you need to explain a little clearer. Medals and Scores aren't saved in savefiles, they're saved on the hub attached to a key as soon as they're set.
In response to Kaiochao
Kaiochao wrote:
I think you need to explain a little clearer. Medals and Scores aren't saved in savefiles, they're saved on the hub attached to a key as soon as they're set.

My bad. Well, I meant the vars which are set when you get a medal are saved. For example, you have unlocked a character, your "Can_Choose_..." changes, so when you join and it loads your savefile it verifies you can use that character. The medal is just coded in to make sure you receive that "change" in the var even though you're not in the server where you unlocked it.