ID:265088

Okay i was Thinking that on the forums many people are anti- DBZ and say there is nothing new.

So i am here to ask what can be added to improve DBZ reputation around here?
Super saiyan3 wrote:

1. Acquire one (1) Beretta M9 Pistol.
2. Acquire ten (10) full magazines of ammo.
3. Go to the homes of every person alive that likes DBZ.
4. Shoot to kill until everyone is dead.
5. Go to DBZ headquarters (whereever DBZ is made)
6. Shoot to kill until everyone is dead.
7. Enjoy!
Super saiyan3 wrote:
Okay i was Thinking that on the forums many people are anti- DBZ and say there is nothing new.

The problem is people are always adding things. What needs to be done is to remove a few. DBZ games have spread like plague over BYOND, and their authors as a rule (you being one of the better exceptions) tend to ask questions that they could have figured out from the FAQ or the reference if they'd just bothered to look. Dragonball Z is vastly overrepresented in the BYOND community, which I liken to an invasion of one community by another, and the tide needs to be stemmed somehow and the DBZers reduced to more suitable numbers.

However, a quest to improve DBZ's reputation among non-fans is a complete waste of time. People who hate DBZ are going to hate it no matter what. In my case, I hate it for two reasons: It's anime (don't get me started), and the overwhelming majority of its fans are annoying little twerps. Some hate it on the merits of the show alone. Others have different reasons. But nobody's going to like it any more just because someone puts out a phenomenal BYOND game ripping it off.

Lummox JR
Super saiyan3 wrote:

A full ban on DBZ games, and people who have DBZ key names should be forced to change there names to something original.
In response to Lummox JR
Lummox JR wrote:
and the overwhelming majority of its fans are annoying little twerps.

Exactly why I hate it. With phrases like "how r u?" and "wats up" "tis game sux" Notice how they never use "you" or "are" or "what's up" always using stupid little abbreviations. God I hate that. Most of them are annoying little 10 year olds who will keep asking the stupidest questions about a game, such as: "hwo do i shot tis gi" (how do I shoot this guy) or "wat is da pont of tis gaem" (what is the point of this game). Very annoying if you ask me. Even in other games, they say "i 0wn u n00b" and other stupid comments. They never use punctuations, capitalization (if they do, it is usually in spamming, or overused) or use complete thoughts. <end rant>