ID:265107

Can someone give me some idea's for a new game. I can't think of any right now
Okay, make a game called Snakeworld where you are a 3-link snake (using, perhaps, ACWraith's trailing demo if youn don't know what that means), and the more you eat the more links you get. You have to keep moving at about one square every 5-10 ticks, or dependant on game level, and if you bump into your body or into another snake, you lose! You get points for eating stuff, and you can collect "keys" to unlock doors by bumping into clearly marked doors if you have the key for it, which will let you into another part of the map.

How's that?
In response to Foomer
Foomer wrote:
Okay, make a game called Snakeworld where you are a 3-link snake (using, perhaps, ACWraith's trailing demo if youn don't know what that means), and the more you eat the more links you get. You have to keep moving at about one square every 5-10 ticks, or dependant on game level, and if you bump into your body or into another snake, you lose! You get points for eating stuff, and you can collect "keys" to unlock doors by bumping into clearly marked doors if you have the key for it, which will let you into another part of the map.

How's that?

Actually sounds kinda fun. You wanna draw me the snake though cause I suck at drawing :)
In response to Super Sonic 4
Don't use a real snake, just use a row of dots or something like that.
In response to Foomer
Foomer wrote:
Don't use a real snake, just use a row of dots or something like that.

Awww, But I real snake would look better
In response to Super Sonic 4
yes but it has already been done before, it would be cooler with something that isnt a snake.
In response to Foomer
Snake was good, but MineSweeper was better! Make a grid game where you can click on and mark squares... and if you click on a mine, you're dead! Then, make some sort of multiplayer aspect to the game to make it origional.

-Lord of Water
In response to Canar
Yes just use something like 16 by i6 colore dots or something.