ID:265111

Z has such a gentle humor in her tutorials. I enjoyed them very much. Keep it up, lady Z!
That was very sweet, Mr. Dirt. Made me smile.

Z
In response to Zilal
Aw, dang, I don't run the gamut of having girls calling me sweet anymore. =P
In response to Spuzzum
Any more? ;)
In response to Spuzzum
Spuzzum wrote:
Aw, dang, I don't run the gamut of having girls calling me sweet anymore. =P

Could be worse. You could be a shut-in hanging around forums where the only non-jailbait women you know of are either gay or into older men. ;)

Of course, my gal alt.binaries sometimes says I'm sweet. (At least she does when the stampede of unicorns that seem to be drawn to me are quiet enough for me to hear.)
In response to Spuzzum
I feel for ya man. *goes off and codes a program that says, "Joe, you're so sweet." every once in a while*

...it sucks to be this desperate =(
In response to Mertek
Mertek wrote:
Any more? ;)

You probably weren't around when I posted ecstatically when my, er, project called me "sweet" for taking a copy of the class' notes for a kid who fell asleep in class. =D

I'm kinda over her, now, though -- she's nice, and pretty, but I'm beginning to realise that she is a little too stringent when it comes to having fun; you can't even make a joke about terriers being little mops without her preaching animal rights. And considering that *I'm* what I call an animal activist, that's bad.
In response to Spuzzum
Ouch...
In response to Spuzzum
I live in the Bay Area in California. Many women seem to be like that arround here :(