ID:265129

A game where you battle with cards and their cards have statistics such as def and attack...if you've played Capcom vs. SNK: Card fighters clash you will know what im talking about
I recently rented the game 'Lost Kingdoms' for the Gamecube. I was surprised to find that it was in fact a very decent game, despite the fact that it reminded me of a combination between pokemon, ogre battle 64, final fantasy, and harvest moon (don't ask). The game uses cards, which you find, or capture (incase a monster in a card). These cards come in various varieties, each doing a specific type of attack, whether it be instant, a summons, or something else. The game plays out like an RPG, featuring experience levels and whatnot. I am hoping to make a game with a similar concept. Either way, I recommend you rent this game. Lost Kingdoms
I play M:TG and it's very fun... I've also seen a game called Yu-Gi-Oh or something that is a very competitive, very fun card game. In spite of that, Triple Triad from FF8 would have to be my favorite card batteling game. It's fast-paced, stratigic, origional, and involving. You can play some awesome Triple Triad online via www.tripletriadx.com. That's a place that I used to hang around every day for many years. Who knows, maybe one of the older oldbies who was a better friend of mine would give you some cards for mentioning my name! ;o)

-Lord of Water

P.S. It's a bit strange coming from a place in which you are very well-entrenched and respected (TTX) to a place where you are new and sometimes looked down upon by snotty pricks (BYOND.) Anybody have thoughts on this?
In response to Lord of Water
Bah dont bring that here...i don't want you to start an arguement please...i was talking about the system in Card Fighters Clash : Capcom vs. SNK